Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Farewell Kiddie Kandids...



With the sudden closing of Kiddie Kandids I, as well as hundreds of others, am left with a terrible uncertainty in tough times. But, I will still fondly remember Kiddie Kandids as one of the best jobs I've ever had, with the best people ever. I learned so much and I will always appreciate them for that. I know I will be keeping in contact with so many of the wonderful people I met there in the past couple years and I wish them all good luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Serena,

I wish you the best in your future. You have a wonderful talent. You photographed my foster child several times and I thought you were the best at capturing her spirit. I am so disappointed that Kiddie Kandids closed and was quite shocked when I tried to find it after visiting the Easter Bunny to get the "GREAT" pictures with you. Thank you so much for the past 2 years of beautiful photos and I know you will find success in the very near future. If you ever find yourself at another Portrait Studio, please email me so I can make an appointment. messengermktg@aol.com Best of Luck to you! Amy & Lilly.